I dintorni di rivodora


  • 22.6 km

    Distance

  • 244 m

    Min height

  • 564 m

    Max height

  • 320 m

    Δ height

  • Road

  • Equip

  • Skill

  • Effort

Track Description


Itinerario non troppo impegnativo, salite secche ma nella media corte. Un paio di salitoni lunghi e abbastanza stancanti.
Prevalenza di bosco 70% (restante strada asfaltata 30%). Fatto in una giornata quasi di pioggia (comunque la settimana era di pioggia, quindi condizioni fangose) tratti scivolosi causa pozze di fanghiglia e foglie cadute. Bel paesaggio e bel bosco (con la nebbia pare un' atmosfera particolare)


http://itinerari.mtb-forum.it/tours/view/3274


Route is not too demanding, climbs dry but average court. A couple of salitoni long and quite tiring.
Prevalence of woodland 70% (the remaining 30% paved road). Done in a day of rain almost (though the week was rainy, and muddy conditions) tracts cause slippery puddles of mud and fallen leaves. Beautiful landscape and beautiful wood (with the fog seems to be a 'special atmosphere)


http://itinerari.mtb-forum.it/tours/view/3274

Map/Elevation

Pictures


Download

Download the GPS file

Download the complete page