Pedalata Tranquilla


  • 16.4 km

    Distance

  • 273 m

    Min height

  • 503 m

    Max height

  • 229 m

    Δ height

  • Road

  • Equip

  • Skill

  • Effort

Track Description


Facile passeggiata fatta con mia moglie con 2 trekking bike.
per il 70% è asfalto, il restante 30% è sterrato ma si sale tranquillamente.

la parte più difficile è la salita di Case Rosse che inizia a circa 3,5 km dalla partenza. arrivati a Vignui poi è proprio una passeggiata.

Ottimo per principianti


http://itinerari.mtb-forum.it/tours/view/11320


Easy walk with my wife made with 2 hiking biking.
70% is asphalt, the remaining 30% is dirt but you climb safely.
The hardest part is the climb of Case Rosse beginning about 3.5 km from the start. arrived at then Vignui is just a walk.
Great for beginners


http://itinerari.mtb-forum.it/tours/view/11320

Map/Elevation

Ad

Pictures


Download

Download the GPS file

Download the complete page

Ad